QUESTIONS


PROVINCIAL MUNICIPALITIES HAVE NOT ALL UNDERTAKEN PERFORMANCE REVIEWS OF SENIOR MANAGERS

October 19th, 2012

More than a third of municipalities in the province have neglected to conduct performance reviews of municipal managers and senior staff. Performance reviews are mandatory as stated in chapter 4 of the Municipal Systems Act. The lack of sustained performance management review in municipalities leads to non consequence and discipline of officials who do not perform and is one of the main reasons why there continues to be appalling service …


Read More


INTERNAL QUESTION PAPER 22 OF 2012

June 13th, 2012

FRIDAY, 8 JUNE 2012 137. Mr D B Haddon to ask the MEC responsible for Human Settlements, Safety and Liaison: Whether she has been informed that 70% of the transfers in respect of Collondale Village have taken place, but that the remaining 30% of the residents have still not received their transfer documents from her Department; if so, (a) what is the reason for the long delay in providing these …


Read More


INTERNAL QUESTION PAPER 21 OF 2012

June 13th, 2012

FRIDAY, 1 JUNE 2012 127. Mr R S Stevenson to ask the MEC responsible for Health: What total amount was spent by his Department on promotional advertising in respect of (a) radio advertisements, (b) print media advertisements, (c) supplements, brochures and newspaper inserts and (e) television advertising in the 2011/2012 financial year? 128. Mr R S Stevenson to ask the MEC responsible for Human Settlements, Safety and Liaison:


INTERNAL QUESTION PAPER 20 OF 2012

June 13th, 2012

FRIDAY, 25 MAY 2012 121. Mr R S Stevenson to ask the MEC responsible for Education: (1) Whether all schools in the Port Elizabeth district have been receiving funding for the School Nutrition Programme since the beginning of the 2012/2013 financial year; if not, why not; (2) (a) what are the names of the schools that are not on the Programme and (b) what are the outstanding amounts involved;


INTERNAL QUESTION PAPER 19 0f 2012

June 13th, 2012

FRIDAY, 18 MAY 2012 115. Mr R S Stevenson to ask the MEC responsible for Provincial Planning and Finance: (1) In terms of his Department’s monitoring of municipal finances, (a) which specified municipalities in the province have been identified as owing outstanding amounts to Eskom and (b) for how long have these amounts been outstanding in each case; (2) whether any steps have been or are to be taken with …


Read More